So, my husband broke his leg in two places last week (that’s a Welshman for you, trying to skate on our lake like a Canadian), so I’ve been pretty busy looking after him after his surgery, but I’ve finally had a chance to get back at making cards this morning!
For this Cute Little card I started with a 4″x4″ card blank, for the glitter frame I cut a piece of black glitter card stock to 3.75″x3.75″ and the used my We R Memory Keepers Frame Punch Board to make a 0.5″ thick frame out of it. On top of that I glued a 3.5″x3.5″ square piece of paper from the Papermania Capsule Geometric Mono 6″x6″ cardstack (which has beautiful gold foil designs on it!)
The Panda’s were then heat embossed with black embossing powder, die cut and then mounted onto the front using foam squares.
The hearts were cut out of red glitter cardstock using my Cricut Explore Air machine (available upon request).
Below is the list of items used:
- Panda Can’t Even Stamps – The Ton
- Panda Can’t Even Dies
- We R Memory Keepers Frame Punch Board
- Ranger Ink Black Embossing Powder
- Geometric Mono Paper Stack
- Black and Red Glitter Cardstock
- Tombow glue
- Crafter’s Companion Tape Runner
- Anita’s Textured 4″x4″ card and envelope blanks