I wanted to do a little watercolouring (you can also use Distress Inks if you prefer. The Stamp Sets are from The Ton, which make amazing quality and beautiful stamps and dies!
1) First I cut the Watercolour paper 1 cm smaller than the card blank, and a piece of black cardstock 0.5 cm smaller than the card blank.
2) Next, take the Heart Background stamp, stamp it with versamark ink and stamp the Watercolour paper and then cover with the white embossing powder, gently tap off the excess powder and heat with a heat gun.
3) Colour the heart background as you choose using Watercolour paints, Aqua Markers or Distress Inks, set aside to dry.
4) Stamp the “love” Sentiment in versamark ink and apply black embossing powder, gently tap off the excess powder and heat with a heat gun.
5) Line up the “love” Sentiment Die and cut out the love stamp.
6) Use your tape runner and tape the back of the Watercolour paper, affix to the black card. Again, apply the take from the runner to the back of the black card and affix to the card blank.
7) Apply glue to the back of the cut out live Sentiment and affix to the centre of the Watercolour paper on a diagonal, choose another smaller Sentiment from the stamp set and apply below the love Sentiment in the bottom right of the card using black ink.
8) Apply Black diamanté embellishments to decorate the card.
Hope you’ve enjoyed this fun little project!
For this card you will need the following supplies:
– Card Blank
– White Embossing Powder
– Versamark Ink
– Heat Gun
– Black Ink