We received in a shipment of the NEW Gorjuss Girl Stamps yesterday, numbers 41 – 60. They are awesome! I didn’t have much time to colour and create with them yesterday but I managed one card.
I used Stamp No 51, Little Love for this card.
2) I stamped the image again on Stamping Mask Paper, Cut it out and stick it over the coloured image.
4) Once the Background was finished I peeled off the masking paper and cut out the stitched rectangle using the Wonky Die Set by Avery Elle, add adhesive to the background by running it through your Xyron sticker maker.
5) Cut a border out of black card using the Inside Stitched Scallop Rectangle Die Set by Craftin’ Desert Divas, burnish the edges using Nuvo Embellishment Mousse in Gunmetal Gray.
6) Stick the border to a piece of silver glitter card using foam squares, and then remove the Xyron backing paper and stick the card front to the silver cardstock, then using your Crafter’s Companion Tape Runner to stick the whole thing to a card blank.
7) Final steps are to add a bow and some Nuvo Crystal Drops in Morning Dew around the Card.
I love these stamps, they are so amazing to colour, enjoy!