I have had a few people ask me how to use masking paper so I’ve decided I would create a quick post showing you how I used it to preserve the stamped and coloured Gorjuss Girl in the centre of the card (yes, there has been a new release of Gorjuss Girl Stamps).
1) stamp your image onto the white side of the masking paper and the cut out the image.
2) Stick the masking paper over your image you want to protect.
3) Complete your background as you wish, for this card I used Distress Oxide Inks and Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens.
4) When your background is complete simply peel off the masking paper.
5) Once this was done, I set the circle aside and used the Triangle Turnabout Stamp by Concord & 9th to creat another part of the background (upcoming post on this stamp).
6) Mount the Triangle background to a pics of black card and onto a Fancy Card Blank by Crafter’s Companion (I chose to use a distress stamp on the card blank first).
7) Affix the card front to the card blank and decorate with circles cut from black glitter card stock, dew drops and a couple of bows.
8) for the final step I chose a sentiment from the Circled Sentiments Set by Altenew.