So, I’m totally not a plan ahead card maker…I know what stamp I want to use and it just goes from there. So I knew I wanted to use the Bunny Friends Stamp by Penny Black, but that is all I knew, but, I love how this one turned out!
- First I Stamped the Image using Catherine Pooler Midnight Black Ink, and then coloured using Spectrum Noir Illustrator Markers.
- I trimmed the card down to make even edge widths on the side and a decent amount left blank at the top.
- Who has the We R Memory Keepers Laser Square?! It is totally one of my favorite tools as my eyes never seem to see a straight line! So, I took the My Favorite Things Die-Namics Big Birthday die, lined it up, stuck it down with a little washi tape and ran it through my Gemini Junior.
- Once this is done, I cut a piece of acetate to size and adhered to the back of the cut out letters using my Nuvo Medium Glue Pen (let it sit for a few seconds to become nice and tacky before you stick down the acetate.
- Make a border around the back side of the letters with foam tape, and fill the enclosed are with sequins, cover over with a second piece of acetate (or white card).
- Using tape runner at the top and a few pieces of foam tape at the bottom stick the card front down onto a slightly larger piece of white cardstock, voila…Happy Birthday Bunnies!!
Hope you have enjoyed! Supply List Below:
- Bunny Friends Stamp – Penny Black
- Big Birthday Die – My Favorite Things
- Midnight Ink Pad – Catherine Pooler
- Illustrator Markers – Spectrum Noir
- Tape Runner – Crafter’s Companion
- Foam Tape – Scrapbook Adhesives
- Medium Glue Pen – Nuvo
- Gemini Junior – Crafter’s Companion
- Laser Square – We R Memory Keepers