If you haven’t tried Catherine Pooler’s Inks yet, you really must! I have tried and tested out MANY brands of inks and have liked some, disliked some and loved some….these however have soared above them all!
Here are some of my favourite things about them:
- the variety of colours is not only large (and still growing) but they are fun and colour the range from soft, bright, subtle, vibrant and rich!
- the foam pads are a dream to stamp with, the coverage on to your stamp is pretty perfect! You can also ink your project taking the pad direct to paper.
- these inks blend beautifully sung a mini ink blending tool and are awesome to use in stencils!
- they layer VERY well (as you can see in the photo below)
- the ink pad is juicy but doesn’t need to be reined constantly!
Catherine Pooler has a whole range of products in addition to the inks including: Stamps, Dies, Stencils, Acrylic Blocks, Cardstock and Paper (all found in my shop).
I highly recommend you trying not only the inks but the other products in the range also, you won’t be disappointed! To that end I want to also mention that The Company as a whole is one of the best I have had the opportunity to work with!
Anyway, this is just a quick little ink review, all opinions are my own and I am happy to answer any questions you may have!
Click on the photo below to be taken directly to the Catherine Pooler section in my shop.