I have a quick card for you today, which is an easy make when you meed a card quickly, yet still want something a little different!
For this card you will need to:
- Cut a piece of heavy white cardstock to 14.5cm x 11.5cm
- Cut a piece of white pearl cardstock to 15.2cm x 12.5cm
- Cut a piece of pink pearl cardstock to 16.2cm x 13.5cm
- make a piece of teal car measuring 17cm x 14cm
- Run the Smallest piece of card stock through you embossing machine, I use the Gemini Junior, using the Crafter’s Companion Textured Swirls 3D Embossing Folder.
- Using Nuvo Embellishment Mousse in “Peony Pink” burnish gently onto the middle of the embossed card using your finger tip.
- Now blend in Nuvo Mousse in “Aquamarine” from the poink
- Finally Blend the Mousse in “Pacific Teal” near the edges.
- Cut a piece of ribbon and attach to the bottom 1/4 of the card, tie a bo and stick onto the ribbon band.
- Layer the card pieces up going from largest to the smallest embossed piece on the top, mount onto a card blank
You can ad a sentiment, but again, I tend to like the simplicity of background cards a lot of the time.
- Textured Swirls 3D Embossing Folder – Crafter’s Cmpanipn
- Nuvo Embellishment Mousse in: Peony Pink, Aquamarine and Pacific Teal
- Pink and white pearl card
- Neenah Solar white 110lb heavyweight card
- Gemini Junior – Crafter’s Companion