I am so LOVING this release from Catherine Pooler and I have been working on more cards today so I thought I would pop a quick tutorial up for you 🙂
Here is how I made this sweet Tropical card:
- Cut a piece of Catherine Pooler Stamping Cardstock to 16 cm x 9.5cm
- Using The Toucan Do It Stamp Set from Catherine Pooler’s latest release stamp out the two birds in an alcohol proof inkpad.
- Use the double flower from the same set and stamp along the edge of the lower half of the card with your alcohol proof ink pad.
- Apply a thin layer of Nuvo Making Fluid using a fine tip brush, allow to air dry completely.
- Once dry using your Picket Fence Life Changing Blender Brush, blend Shea Butter Ink along the top of the card, then Bellini, and Finally Party Dress along the bottom.
- With your finger rub off the Nuvo Masking Fluid.
- Colour the birds and flowers using your Spectrum Noir Triblend Markers.
- Stamp some flowers on the card using Shea Butter and Bellini Ink, cut two flowers out using the Toucan Do It Coordinating Dies, adhere with foam squares.
- Add Wow! Glass Slipper Sparkles to the centres of the flowers.
- Stamp a Border using the Good Vibes Stamp Set along the top left hand side of the card with and embossing ink, sprinkle on Wow! Wanderlust Embossing Glitter and heat set.
- Mat and layering using gold glitter yardstick and pastel card.
- Catherine Pooler Stamping Cardstock
- Toucan Do It Stamp Set – Catherine Pooler
- Toucan Do It Coordinating Dies
- Good Vibes Stamp Set – Catherine Pooler
- Nuvo Masking Fluid
- Picket Fence Life Changing Blender Brushes
- Shea Butter, Bellini, Party Dress Ink Pads
- Spectrum Noir Triblend Markers
- WOW! Glass Slipper Sparkles
- WOW! Waderlust Embossing Glitter
- Embossing Ink pad