If you love colouring this Beautiful Bloom stamp set by Crafter’s Companion is the perfect one for you!
For this card I 1) first coloured the flower using Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers in HB3, HB2 and HB1, and the leaves with DG4 and DG2 . After that the flower was cut out I added sparkle to the tips of the petals using the Spectrum Noir Clear Overlay pen.
2) Cut out a piece of black cardstock to 5″x5″ and used the using the Freestyle Stripes Background Stamp from The Ton, stamp onto the black card using VersaMark Ink, and silver embossing powder and the heat set with your heat gun.
3) Cut a piece of black Organza ribbon and attach to the center of the card, using foam squares then adhere the flower over top of the center of the ribbon then add black gems as you choose.
4) Cut a piece of black cardstock to 5.5″x5.5″ and affix the striped card to the black background using a double sided tape (my preference is always Crafter’s Companion double sided tape pen).
5) For the main card base cut a piece of black cardstock to 12″x6″, score at 3″ and 6″, fold at the 6″ score line,
6) then fold back the next score line.
7) Attach the Front card panel to the folded back flap .25″ in from all of the edges.
8) Cut a square of white paper 5″x5″, stamp a border on at and affix in the center of the inside panel of the card. 🙂