Here is another photo of the Glamour Collection from Crafter’s a Companion coming to HSN on July 11, 2017!
– Glamour Luxury Glitter Card – Black
– Glamour Luxury Mirror Card – Matt Pink
– Glamour Decorative Metal Die – Flourishing Frame
– Glamour Decorative Metal Die – Flourishing Corner
– Glamour Decorative Metal Die – Fabulous
– Glamour Decorative Metal Die – Dressed to Impress
-Easel Card Blank
Coming up on July 11, 2017 Crafter’s Companion will be on HSN with LOTS of amazing new products and some returning favorites!
There is an amazing Signature Collection by Sara Davies called “Glamour”….the line is fantastic and I have been sent some to create with. I’ve made tw cards so far using the following dies from the collection:
Dressed to Impress
Fabulous sentiment die
I have also used the Hot Pink Organza Ribbon and Adhesive Pearls that all belong to this range.
The quality of these products is top-notch! The dies cut and embossed beautifully and even thought they are very intricate they are easy to remove from the die once cut.
I am 100% in love with this range and will be creating lots more projects between now and July 11 so make sure to check back. For now I leave you with a couple of cards!
I used to have “New Home” cards in my Etsy shop but they have been out of stock for a long time and I had been wanting to update them so when I saw the “Home Sweet Home” stamps by Jane’s Doodles I knew these were the update my card needed!
they are super sweet and fun and have lots of lovely sentiments to go with he houses, so make sure to check them out!
I’ve been fortunate enough to be on the 2017 Design Team for Crafter’s Companion and one of the items that they sent me to try out and create with is their amazing Foil Transfer Kit. These kits come with adhesive transfers that make foiling SO easy!
Foiling with these is as simple as 1) choosing your image or sentiment, 2) Remove the backing, apply it to your project and firmly rubbing or better yet, run it though your Gemini, 3) take the plastic protector and place the foil over top and again, firmly rub or send through the Gemini. Then you simply peel the foil off and in a matter of a couple minutes you have a lovely foiled project without having to have a machine, and all that is involved with that!
The foil transfers adheres to lots and lots of surfaces, here it is on vellum and complimented with a floral wreath coloured with Crafter’s Companion Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers and Glitter Pens.
Stay tuned as the foil transfers will be in stock in my shop!
I currently am loving playing with the Cottage Cutz Dies! There is such a huge selection and you have so many options as to how to use them. My favorite option is to cut the items out of Spectrum Noir Card and colour them using my Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers.
This card features a gorgeous stamp set by Altenew, Camellia Build-A-Flower Stamp & Die Set, this is a three step layering stamp for the flower as well as the leaves. Layering stamps add an extra level of fun to stamping in addition to the depth of the image which makes them all the more beautiful to look at! *(Supply list at the bottom of the page)*
Cut a square of pink glitter card slightly smaller than the card blank size that you choose to use.
Again, cut a square of black and white paper slightly smaller than the glitter card, this is a great way to use up some of the scraps of paper that you have!
Adhere the glitter and black and white paper and then stick onto the card blank.
Stamp the Thank You sentiment that comes with the stamp set in the bottom left corner of the card using VersaMark ink, sprinkle with gold embossing powder and heat. I always wipe my projects where I am going to heat emboss with an embossing buddy before I stamp the image as this prevents stray bits of embossing powder from sticking to parts of the card that it shouldn’t.
Glue the leaves and flower onto the card in the top right of the card.
These dies are awesome, you can cut 6 sheets of printer paper at a time which really speeds up projects, combine that with using the Gemini Die cutting machine and you are on a roll!
To build the flowers, I took 3 each of the 2 different petal sizes. After die cutting then ink up the stamps and place the petals into the stamps to apply the ink. Your next step is to watercolour the flowers in your choice of colour (now you need to be super careful as the wet printer paper becomes very delicate).
To speed up the process I used my heat gun to dry the flowers, before flipping the over and painting on the reverse.
As you know, I love sparkle so I then brushed over the petals with a clear glitter pen.
Glue up the flowers layering one on top of the other and once set, scrunch the petals together and shape to your liking. Repeat the whole process with the leaves and presto, you have gorgeous flowers to use for loads of different projects.
I wanted to do a little watercolouring (you can also use Distress Inks if you prefer. The Stamp Sets are from The Ton, which make amazing quality and beautiful stamps and dies!
1) First I cut the Watercolour paper 1 cm smaller than the card blank, and a piece of black cardstock 0.5 cm smaller than the card blank.
2) Next, take the Heart Background stamp, stamp it with versamark ink and stamp the Watercolour paper and then cover with the white embossing powder, gently tap off the excess powder and heat with a heat gun.
3) Colour the heart background as you choose using Watercolour paints, Aqua Markers or Distress Inks, set aside to dry.
4) Stamp the “love” Sentiment in versamark ink and apply black embossing powder, gently tap off the excess powder and heat with a heat gun.
5) Line up the “love” Sentiment Die and cut out the love stamp.
6) Use your tape runner and tape the back of the Watercolour paper, affix to the black card. Again, apply the take from the runner to the back of the black card and affix to the card blank.
7) Apply glue to the back of the cut out live Sentiment and affix to the centre of the Watercolour paper on a diagonal, choose another smaller Sentiment from the stamp set and apply below the love Sentiment in the bottom right of the card using black ink.
8) Apply Black diamanté embellishments to decorate the card.
Hope you’ve enjoyed this fun little project!
For this card you will need the following supplies:
Well, I’ve been busy lately with orders but have so many card design ideas buzzing around in my head that I have to pause now and then and do come colouring for them so that I can focus and get back on task. Below is what I had in my mind last night so I thought I would share my work in progress. The image is Haute Wedding by the Ton Stamps and has a coordinating die. When I get the project finished I will be sure to post it too!