Illustrator is Spectrum Noir’s professional dual-tipped marker for sketching, drawing and illustration. Perfect for when you want a more natural, artistic style.Spectrum Noir
Illustrator’s alcohol based inks have been carefully formulated using high-grade artist’s quality dyes, to offer unbeatably smooth colour laydown with just the right translucency for seamless blending. Whilst each pen features a super-fine nib for detailing, combined with a flexible brush for smooth, natural linework.
We have a special Pre-Order price on Prima Apricot Honey saving you 5% across the range! Don’t miss out on the savings, order yours now! 🙂
We have a special Pre-Order price on Prima Christmas in the Country saving you 5% across the range! Don’t miss out on the savings, order yours now! 🙂
Deal includes: LDRS Creative, Taylored Expressions, The Greeting Farm, The Ink Road Stamps and Whimsy Stamps!
Sale Ends May 22, 2019 and is while supplies last.
**Add items to card and the discount will be visible at cart level for applicable items, happy shopping!**
Hello everyone, just a quick email to tell you that there are lots of NEW Wishlist features…
One of the highlights is you being able to receive notifications when items go one Sale. Here are a couple photos to show you the steps.
1 – Click on the Wishlist in the top bar of the page.
2 – Click Notifications
3 – Check the Box to receive notifications
We hope you enjoy these upgrades and that this will improve your experience!
Please Sign up for our Blog to stay up to date 🙂
I had a lot of fun making this card last night. I have had the Picket Fence Studios Dany Girl Stamp set, set aside for a little while wanting to colour it!
Here is how I made it:
- Cut a piece of Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Cardstock to 16cm x 12.5 cm
- Line up your Dany Girl Stamp to the lower right hand side of the card and stamp onto Spectrum Noir Finesse Alcohol Proof Ink.
- Colour using Spectrum Noir Markers.
- Using Masking Fluid, cover your coloured image and allow to dry.
- Using your Picket Fence Life Changing Blending Brushes and Spectrum Noir Harmony Water Reactive Inkpads in the Verdant Green Trio Pack blend a mix of the 3 ink colours,
- Choose a funky stencil and ink through the stencil using your brushes.
- Stamp your sentiment in the darkest green then re-stamp using your Wow! Embossing pad and sprinkle on come clear embossing powder and heat set.
- Rub off the masking fluid.
- For the embossing powder around the edge I mixed my own colour using some Wow Embossing powders in: Champers, Metalline Green and Lime Rickey. Mix these in an empty Wow Embossing Powder jar.
- Using your Wow Freestyle tool ink the edge of the card and sprinkle with your mix, heat set.
- Apply some Spectrum Noir Metallic Wax through your Stencil.
- Draw some swirls with your Art Glitter Glue and Sprinkle on some glitter, allow to dry.
- Matt and Layer with Neenah heavyweight card and Gold Luxury cardstock.
So….Picket Fence Studios + Spectrum Noir = Beauty!
- Dany Girl Stamp – Picket Fence Studios
- Life Changing Blender Brushes – Picket Fence Studios
- Spectrum Noir Harmony Water Reactive Inkpads – Verdant Green
- Spectrum Noir Markers
- Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Cardstock
- Neenah Heavy weight cardstock
- Luxury Cardstock – Gold
- Spectrum Noir Metallic Wax
- Art Glitter Glue
- Wow Embossing Ink Pad
- Wow Freestyle Tool
- Wow Empty Embossing Jars
- Wow Embossing Powder – Champers
- Wow Embossing Powder – Metalline Green
- Wow Embossing Powder – Lime Rickey
- Wow Sparkles Glitter – Glass Slipper
- Masking Fluid
- Spectrum Noir Finesse Alcohol Proof Inkpad
Make sure you check out all the deals while they last here:
Creating with Catherine Pooler Stamps
This has been one of my favourite Stamp Sets from a recent release from Catherine Pooler. There is so much possibility for creating sciences and cards for so many occasions. I am looking forward to creating many more cards with this set!
- Happy Place Stamp Set – Catherine Pooler
- Midnight Ink Pad – Catherine Pooler
- Life Changing Blending Brushes – Picket Fence Studios
- Summer Yellows Harmony Water Reactive Inkpads – Spectrum Noir
- Pretty Pinks Harmony Water Reactive Inkpads – Spectrum Noir
- Red Berry Harmony Water Reactive Inkpad – Spectrum Noir
- Premium White Cardstock – Catherine Pooler
- Vegas Baby Sequins – Catherine Pooler
- Spectrum Noir Illustrator Markers
I have been wanting to make some cards with this fabulous Interactive Die from Lawn Fawn since I attended the class at Creativation, so I finally managed to have a play last night. I made this sweet little Easter card and plan to do some more today.
For those that don’t normally make interactive cards, this may look complicated but it is actually very easy, and Lawn Fawn has a great video tutorial which I will link you to at the end.
Here are the supplies that I used:
- Magic Picture Changer Die – Lawn Fawn
- Magic Picture Changer Add-On Die – Lawn Fawn
- Eggstra Amazing Easter Stamp Set – Lawn Fawn
- Spectrum Noir Illustrator Markers (25% off!)
- Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Cardstock
- 3mm Scor Tape
- Powder Tool – Ek Tools
- Wow! Sparkles – Glass Slipper
- Spring Fling Paper – Lawn Fawn
- Spiffy Speckles Paper – Lawn Fawn