The new Santa Paws Set by Art Impressions is so adorable!!😊
I made this card today as I had an idea in mind and had to roll with it! I will add the markers numbers and supply list at the bottom for you 😊
I started by 1) colouring the dog with Spectrum Noir Illustrator Markers and the cut out.
2) Use both rectangles in the Avery Elle Wonky Stitches Die Set and cut out each in Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth White card, set the largest aside.
3) Taking the smallest rectangle, use stormy sky Distress ink on your foam applicator tool and add colour from the outside edges in, leaving some white in the center, build the colour to your liking.
4) In the white space you left in the center, apply some Scattered Straw Distress ink.
5) Sponge in some Nuvo Mousse in Mother of pearl on the lower third to half (your choice) of the card to add some fine “snowy” shimmer.
6) Apply some VersaMark from just below the start of the Nuvo mousse all the way to the bottom of the card.
7) Sprinkle Frosting Powder onto the VersaMark and Set well with a heat gun.
8) Mount onto light blue Glitter cardstock, and then onto the larger Die cut rectangle.
9) Stamp the sentiment, add some snowflakes with a white gel pen and use the Clear Overlay Sparkle Pen to add shimmer to the candy can and fur on the pups jacket and hat. 😊
- Santa Paws Stamp Set – Art Impressions
- Distress Ink – Stormy Sky, Scattered Straw
- Nuvo Embellishment Mousse – Mother Of Pearl
- VersaMark Ink
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Frosting Powder
- Sparkle Cardstock
- Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth White Cardstock
- Avery Elle – Wonky Stitches Die Set