I have been wanting to use these two Catherine Pooler Stamp Sets since they arrived in my shop, but I had some projects on the go that needed to be finished first, so the moment they were done today I grabbed the Doin’ The Polka Background Stamp and the Grateful Heart Stamp Set. I had totally planned to colour in these flowers but loved the look as it was so I just added a little sparkle instead with my Spectrum Noir Clear Overlay
- Cut your piece of Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Cardstock (or Catherine Pooler Smooth White Cardstock) to measure 4.25″ x 5.5″.
- Using your Tim Holtz Stamp Platform (I used the *NEW* travel sized one), position the sentiment and the large floral spray on the card as shown:
- Stamp the floral spray into a piece of stamp masking paper, cut out and stick over top of the floral spray that is stamped directly onto the card.
- Using the Doin’ The Polka Background Stamp, stamp in versa mark to totally cover the card (Don’t worry your floral spray is protected by the masking paper), sprinkle with clear embossing powder and heat set.
- Using a mini ink blending tool with Catherine Poole “It’s A Girl” ink start at the top right hand corner and work down on a diagonal. In the lower left hand corner blend up with Catherine Pooler Ink in “Party Dress” and blend the two together.
- Cut a piece of black pearl cards that measures 6″ x 4.5″ and cut a decorative edge into the top using a die from the Crafter’s Companion Decorative Edge die.
- Attach the Card front to the black Panel using some double sided tape. From here you can either make a card back and attach pr mount this right onto a card blank.
Stay tuned over the next couple of weeks to see more projects that I make with these amazing stamp sets!
Also, it is totally worth noting that by far, Catherine Pooler Inks are indeed the best and most versatile inks that I have EVER used!
- Catherine Pooler Inks in Party Dress, It’s A Girl and Midnight
- Grateful Heart Stamp Set – Catherine Pooler
- Doin’ The Polka Background Stamp – Catherine Pooler
- VersaMark Ink
- Catherine Pooler White Cardstock or Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Cardstock
- Mini Ink Blending Tool
- Clear Embossing Powder
- Stamp Masking Paper
- Spectrum Noir Clear Overlay Sparkle Pen
- Black Pearl Cardstock
- Double Sided Tape
- Stamp Platform (travel size)
- Decorative Edges Dies – Crafter’s Companion