Ok, so if you know me you know one of my all time favourite stamp companies is Stamping Bella! Their designs are adorable, fun, versatile and they have some pretty witty sentiments too!
I have a few cards to show you today and a mini tutorial for one of them, but of course if you ever want instructions to any of my cards just leave me a message and I will do up a tutorial for you 🙂
#maplesyrupmonday is a biweekly post that Laurie from It’s All Cut & Die and I started just for fun, to encourage you, help us all get use of your stamp sets, and of course the occasional give-away! We really hope you will play along and make some cards, simply post them on Instagram with the hashtag #maplesyrupmonday and you never know you may get picked to win a random prize 🙂
Prize you say……? OK! SO, there are a couple of ways to get your name entered to win a Surprise Stamping Bella Stamp Set:
- Follow/subscribe to both of our blogs, and leave a comment. If you comment on both blogs yo have double the chances to win (the draw will be random, so if you have won before you are still able to win again!)
- We will announce the winner on May 21st which will be our next blog post. Good LUCK!! 🙂
This Beauty is created using the “Courtney Loves Kitties” stamp set from the most recent release……so much fun!
- Stamp the Love Backdrop Stamp on your cardstock.
- Stamp the love backdrop onto Stamp Masking Paper and cover the hill on the cardstock.
- Using your masking fluid pen colour in the hearts and the clouds, let dry.
- Apply clouds to the background using a stencil and Broken China Distress Oxide Ink, remove the masking paper on the hill.
- Using Cracked Pistachio ink the hill in.
- using your finger to apply light pressure, burnish the masking fluid off of the clouds and hearts, colour in.
- Colour your Gnomies using Spectrum Noir Illustrator Markers (or your favourite medium), cut out.
- Cut a square of pale blue glitter cardstock and adhere to your card blank.
- Trim up your card front and attach to the Glitter card.
- Attach the gnomes to the card front using foam squares.
- Stamp your sentiment.
- Apply dew drops in random places using Nuvo Crystal Drops in Morning Dew.
Gnome Pile Supplies:
- Gnome Pile Stamp Set – Stamping Bella
- Love Backdrop – Stamping Bella
- Stamp Mask Paper
- Masking Fluid Pen
- Cloud Stencil – MFT
- Distress Oxide inks in: Broken China and Cracked Pistachio
- Spectrum Noir Illustrator Markers
- Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Cardstock
- Glitter Card
- Nuvo Crystal Drops in Morning Dew
- Foam Squares
….PLUS, for a chance to win a $15 Maple Syrup Designs gift certificate/coupon code, follow my blog and leave me a comment telling me your favourite Stamping Bella Stamp Set!