I have been wanting to make some cards with this fabulous Interactive Die from Lawn Fawn since I attended the class at Creativation, so I finally managed to have a play last night. I made this sweet little Easter card and plan to do some more today.
For those that don’t normally make interactive cards, this may look complicated but it is actually very easy, and Lawn Fawn has a great video tutorial which I will link you to at the end.
Here are the supplies that I used:
- Magic Picture Changer Die – Lawn Fawn
- Magic Picture Changer Add-On Die – Lawn Fawn
- Eggstra Amazing Easter Stamp Set – Lawn Fawn
- Spectrum Noir Illustrator Markers (25% off!)
- Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Cardstock
- 3mm Scor Tape
- Powder Tool – Ek Tools
- Wow! Sparkles – Glass Slipper
- Spring Fling Paper – Lawn Fawn
- Spiffy Speckles Paper – Lawn Fawn