I had a lot of fun making this card last night. I have had the Picket Fence Studios Dany Girl Stamp set, set aside for a little while wanting to colour it!
Here is how I made it:
- Cut a piece of Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Cardstock to 16cm x 12.5 cm
- Line up your Dany Girl Stamp to the lower right hand side of the card and stamp onto Spectrum Noir Finesse Alcohol Proof Ink.
- Colour using Spectrum Noir Markers.
- Using Masking Fluid, cover your coloured image and allow to dry.
- Using your Picket Fence Life Changing Blending Brushes and Spectrum Noir Harmony Water Reactive Inkpads in the Verdant Green Trio Pack blend a mix of the 3 ink colours,
- Choose a funky stencil and ink through the stencil using your brushes.
- Stamp your sentiment in the darkest green then re-stamp using your Wow! Embossing pad and sprinkle on come clear embossing powder and heat set.
- Rub off the masking fluid.
- For the embossing powder around the edge I mixed my own colour using some Wow Embossing powders in: Champers, Metalline Green and Lime Rickey. Mix these in an empty Wow Embossing Powder jar.
- Using your Wow Freestyle tool ink the edge of the card and sprinkle with your mix, heat set.
- Apply some Spectrum Noir Metallic Wax through your Stencil.
- Draw some swirls with your Art Glitter Glue and Sprinkle on some glitter, allow to dry.
- Matt and Layer with Neenah heavyweight card and Gold Luxury cardstock.
So….Picket Fence Studios + Spectrum Noir = Beauty!
- Dany Girl Stamp – Picket Fence Studios
- Life Changing Blender Brushes – Picket Fence Studios
- Spectrum Noir Harmony Water Reactive Inkpads – Verdant Green
- Spectrum Noir Markers
- Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Cardstock
- Neenah Heavy weight cardstock
- Luxury Cardstock – Gold
- Spectrum Noir Metallic Wax
- Art Glitter Glue
- Wow Embossing Ink Pad
- Wow Freestyle Tool
- Wow Empty Embossing Jars
- Wow Embossing Powder – Champers
- Wow Embossing Powder – Metalline Green
- Wow Embossing Powder – Lime Rickey
- Wow Sparkles Glitter – Glass Slipper
- Masking Fluid
- Spectrum Noir Finesse Alcohol Proof Inkpad