The new Cup of Java Stamp Set by Penny Black is so perfect, and totally sums up how I feel today! 🙂 ….”Sometimes they just make coffee cups too small” -TOTALLY
Here are the steps to make this card and supplies will be listed at the end:
- Cut a piece of white card (my preference is Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth) to 4.5″ x 4.5″
- Using the large stripe from the Eat, Sleep Create Stamp Set by Catherine Pooler and the |Midnight Black Ink Pad, also by Catherine Pooler stamp out some horizontal lines for the background.
- Take a large Nuvo Glue Pen and add a rough edge border with the glue around the card, let the glue dry for about a minute.
- Apply Nuvo Gilding flakes in Gold onto the glue border and burnish off the excess.
- Cut a piece of Black Shimmering Pearl Cardstock slightly larger than the striped piece and affix together.
- Cut a coral bling cardstock slightly larger than the black and affix to a cardstock base, then affix the black piece to that.
- Stamp the Cup Of Java Stamp and sentiment and cut out.
- Colour the Stamp using Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers, glue to the bottom right of the card.
- Using a medium Nuvo Glue Pen add a border to the sentiment and apply the gold gilding flakes again, affix to the card using foam squares.
I hope you have enjoyed this card 🙂 go pour yourself a cup of java and have a great weekend!
- Cup of Java Stamp Set – Penny Black
- Eat, Sleep, Create Stamp Set – Catherine Pooler
- Nuvo Gilding Flakes
- Nuvo Large Glue Pen
- Nuvo Medium Glue Pen
- Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Cardstock
- Black Shimmering Pearl Cardstock – Crafter’s Companion
- Coral Bling Cardstock – Bazzill
- Midnight Black Ink Pad – Catherine Pooler
- Card Blanks
- Spectrum Noir Illustrator Markers: CR5, CR4, CR3, CR2, VB2, VB1, EB5, EB4, EB3, EB2, EB1, MB3, MB2, MB1, FS9, FS3