I really love the Pattern Play Circles by Altenew. I’ve used it in different cards as the main stamp but I also think it makes a brilliant background like in this card.
For the background I used Catherine Pooler Midnight Ink to stamp the circles, then Wow! Embossing Ink pad to stamp in some of the circles and sprinkled with Wow! City of Angels Embossing Powder and heat set.
I have used one of the Large Santoro Gorjuss Girls (we have three different ones in stock) and coloured her using Spectrum Noir Markers.
I found the perfect sentiment for this card in the Honey Bunn Stamp Set by Mama Elephant.
- Pattern Play Circle Stamp Set – Altenew
- Sugar & Spice Large Gorjuss Girl Stamp – Santoro London
- Midnight Ink Pad – Catherine Pooler
- Wow! Embossing Ink Pad
- City of Angels Embossing Powder – Wow!
- Spectrum Noir Illustrator Markers
- Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Cardstock
- Honey Bunn Stamp Set – Mama Elephant
Hope You enjoy this quick little post.!