Make sure you check out the Valentine’s Section for some great deals! Who knows more may be added as I go 😉
What better way to celebrate than Reserving your latest Catherine Pooler Stamp of Approval Box Now!?
Wishing you all the Best for the most fabulous year yet!!
How adorable is this background stamp!? I have to say, the more Taylored Expressions Stamps I discover, the more I am falling in love with them.
The quality is phenomenal, they stamp brilliantly, and the designs will make you smile!
This stamp will not only be great for Valentine’s Day but all year long.
Below will be a list of the supplies o used to make this sweet little card.
Luv-a-Doodle Background Stamp – Taylored Expressions
I bought these sets last year, and didn’t list them in time for Valentine’s Day, but they are SO MUCH FUN, and I couldn’t wait to start making projects with them this year.
I plan to make a suite of these fun little cards but have made a couple for now to show you how cute they are.
This stamp set is on a massive sale, so grab one while you can 🙂
Here are the supplies you will need:
Catherine Pooler inks:
Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Card stock (a must have for using alcohol markers)
I wanted to do a little watercolouring (you can also use Distress Inks if you prefer. The Stamp Sets are from The Ton, which make amazing quality and beautiful stamps and dies!
1) First I cut the Watercolour paper 1 cm smaller than the card blank, and a piece of black cardstock 0.5 cm smaller than the card blank.
2) Next, take the Heart Background stamp, stamp it with versamark ink and stamp the Watercolour paper and then cover with the white embossing powder, gently tap off the excess powder and heat with a heat gun.
3) Colour the heart background as you choose using Watercolour paints, Aqua Markers or Distress Inks, set aside to dry.
4) Stamp the “love” Sentiment in versamark ink and apply black embossing powder, gently tap off the excess powder and heat with a heat gun.
5) Line up the “love” Sentiment Die and cut out the love stamp.
6) Use your tape runner and tape the back of the Watercolour paper, affix to the black card. Again, apply the take from the runner to the back of the black card and affix to the card blank.
7) Apply glue to the back of the cut out live Sentiment and affix to the centre of the Watercolour paper on a diagonal, choose another smaller Sentiment from the stamp set and apply below the love Sentiment in the bottom right of the card using black ink.
8) Apply Black diamanté embellishments to decorate the card.
Hope you’ve enjoyed this fun little project!
For this card you will need the following supplies:
– Card Blank
– White Embossing Powder
– Versamark Ink
– Heat Gun
– Black Ink
So, my husband broke his leg in two places last week (that’s a Welshman for you, trying to skate on our lake like a Canadian), so I’ve been pretty busy looking after him after his surgery, but I’ve finally had a chance to get back at making cards this morning!
For this Cute Little card I started with a 4″x4″ card blank, for the glitter frame I cut a piece of black glitter card stock to 3.75″x3.75″ and the used my We R Memory Keepers Frame Punch Board to make a 0.5″ thick frame out of it. On top of that I glued a 3.5″x3.5″ square piece of paper from the Papermania Capsule Geometric Mono 6″x6″ cardstack (which has beautiful gold foil designs on it!)
The Panda’s were then heat embossed with black embossing powder, die cut and then mounted onto the front using foam squares.
The hearts were cut out of red glitter cardstock using my Cricut Explore Air machine (available upon request).
Below is the list of items used:
**All prices in Canadian Dollars** Dismiss