This card features a gorgeous stamp set by Altenew, Camellia Build-A-Flower Stamp & Die Set, this is a three step layering stamp for the flower as well as the leaves. Layering stamps add an extra level of fun to stamping in addition to the depth of the image which makes them all the more beautiful to look at! *(Supply list at the bottom of the page)*
The Ton Stamps have some lovely inks that are perfect for layering, I used the Couture Color – Peony Collection set of inks for the flower.
Here are the steps for making this card:
- Cut a square of pink glitter card slightly smaller than the card blank size that you choose to use.
- Again, cut a square of black and white paper slightly smaller than the glitter card, this is a great way to use up some of the scraps of paper that you have!
- Adhere the glitter and black and white paper and then stick onto the card blank.
- Stamp the Thank You sentiment that comes with the stamp set in the bottom left corner of the card using VersaMark ink, sprinkle with gold embossing powder and heat. I always wipe my projects where I am going to heat emboss with an embossing buddy before I stamp the image as this prevents stray bits of embossing powder from sticking to parts of the card that it shouldn’t.
- Glue the leaves and flower onto the card in the top right of the card.
I plan to make this card in a rainbow of colours!